Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tissue paper packets



Tissue paper packages in Asia tend to have cute characters on them, for example, the picture is one that my roommate from Taiwan gave to me. Sanrio sells tissue paper packets with character prints on the actual tissues within beautiful and adorable packaging. While in the U.S. it's more plain color or print patterns which are unfortunately to me are not as appealing personally. I was shopping at in store that holds independent designer products and found a tissue paper packet holder made of soft cloth (similar to soft tissue box holders that exist (I usually see them in Asian bookstores with characters like Totoro), so I bought one with a design print that I liked. :)


Here's an example of a soft tissue box holder in an Asian store!

No comments:

Post a Comment